Yogasutra & Yoga Philosophy Workshop
YACEP Program 30 Hours - 5 DAYS Enroll Now
- Yogasutra chanting with meaning discussion of 196 Sutra - (with audio-visual aids) - also extended for online services (FREE).
- Basics of Yoga Darshana & Sankhya Darshana
- Astanga Yoga - Dharana, Dhayana and Samadhi (theory discussion)
- Spiritual cleansing methods
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Etymology and Definitions of Yoga (Patanjala Yoga Sutra, Bhagwad Gita)
- Brief Introduction to origin, history and development of Yoga (Pre-Vedic period contemporary times).
- Main yoga paths, trigunas
- Salient features and branches of Bharatiya Darshana (Astika and Nastika Darshana).
- General introduction to Shad Darshana with special emphasis on Samkhya, Yoga and Vedanta Darshana.
- Guiding principles to be followed by the practitioner.
- Brief Introduction to Schools of Yoga; Jnana, Bhakti. Karma, Raja & Hatha.
- Principles and Practices of Jnana Yoga.
- Principles and Practices of Bhakti Yoga.
- Principles and Practices of Karma Yoga.
- Hatha yoga pradipika introduction
- Concept and Principles of Shatkarma: Meaning, Types, Principles and their significance in Yoga Sadhana
BENEFITS OF OUR PHILOSOPHY CLASSES1. To remind yourself of the true purpose of your practice Yoga asana is a great way to increase your strength and flexibility, release stress, and improve your health—but that's not all the practice is about. Patanjali systematically lays out the definition of yoga in the broadest sense—yoga chitta vritti nirodhah, or "yoga is the stilling of the fluctuations of the mind"—and also tells us which mind states are not the state of yoga, as well as why we suffer, and what we can do about it. The Sutra offers a strategy for discovering the state of wholeness that already exists in us, and for how we can begin to understand and let go of our suffering. This, he reminds us, is the true aim of yoga. 2. To understand your barriers to happiness Patanjali's teachings help us to understand how our thoughts get in the way of our own happiness. They also show that the process of "disidentification" with our thoughts, aided by yoga practices, is the path to ending suffering. 3. To connect with the lineage of yoga We are all a part of a proud lineage of yoga. Every yoga student receives the teachings from a teacher, and it's important to remember and honor the fact that the practice was given to us. Studying texts like the Sutra can help us to better understand the history and the traditions of yoga so that we can practice and teach from a more authentic place. 4. To build a lifelong practice Yoga Sutra offers a broader view, reminding us that yoga practice is so much bigger. When we limit our understanding of yoga to asana, we limit its ability to help people. As we age, we may not be able to perform an intense physical practice. But by incorporating asana, plus other yoga techniques, including meditation, pranayama, and intentional self-study, into our lives, we cultivate a deeper and more inclusive relationship with yoga that can transform all aspects of our lives. 5. To begin to live your yoga Learning the Sutra isn't just about putting asana into the wider perspective of yoga, though. It's also about looking at what it means to practice yoga within the context of life as a whole. 6. To learn the art and ethics of Yoga practice
Samyoga YACEP Yoga Workshop Schedule 2020 Pay Now
|YOGA TTC & WORKSHOP||HOURS||MONTH||DATE & DURATION||NO: DAYS||FEES||Join|
|Yoga Sutra Workshop by Salini P.S||30 HRS||JUNE||25-6-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga & Ayurveda Diet Nutrition Classes Dr MKM and Dr Soumya||15 HRS||JUNE||30-6-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga Alignment Workshop Dr. MKM and Kumaresan Master||30 HRS||JULY||25-7-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Vinyasa Workshop Salini P.S & Rajan Yogi||15 HRS||JULY||30-7-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga Sutra Workshop by Salini P.S||30 HRS||AUGUST||25-8-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga & Ayurveda Diet Nutrition Classes Dr MKM and Dr Soumya||15 HRS||AUGUST||30-8-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga Alignment Workshop Dr. MKM and Kumaresan Master||30 HRS||SEPTEMBER||25-9-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Vinyasa Workshop Salini PS & Rajan Yogi||15 HRS||SEPTEMBER||30-9-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga Sutra Workshop by Salini P.S||30 HRS||OCTOBER||25-10-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga & Ayurveda Diet Nutrition Classes Dr MKM and Dr Soumya||15 HRS||OCTOBER||30-10-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|
|Yoga Alignment Workshop Dr. MKM and Kumaresan Master||30 HRS||NOVEMBER||25-11-2020||5 DAYS||350 USD||Join Now|
|Vinyasa Workshop Salini PS & Rajan Yogi||15 HRS||NOVEMBER||30-11-2020||2 DAYS||200 USD||Join Now|