Anatomy Workshop for Yoga Professionals - COMING SOON
YACEP Accredited Program - 5 Days (20 Hours) Enroll NowAdditional 10 hours online FREE
Cadaveric study (Residential Program) – Venue: - Anatomy Lab (subject to availability)
- Basic human anatomy introduction
- Myofascial Lines and Musculoskeletal System
- Neuro Anatomy – Brain and Spinal Cord
- Visceral Organs
- Human Vertebra with Pectoral & Pelvic Girdle
- Upper Limb & Lower Limb
- Thorax & Abdomen
- Head & Neck
BENEFITS OF OUR ANATOMY WORKSHOPS
- Yoga instructor/student must know the anatomical facts which causes the sensations with in the physical body.
- Enables the instructor to answer valuable and crucial questions regarding the body while yoga practice.
- Gain more respect and present yourself with a confidence as you get the aspects of human body related to yoga.
- Helps in sequencing and understanding alignment based Yoga practice.
- Enables you to provide personalized care for your clients during therapeutic based yoga.